Benefactor dating Random free amateur cam

Rated 4.33/5 based on 596 customer reviews

In the 12th century All Saints' Church was a "Chapel of Ease" becoming a church in the 15th century.

It was built on land that was the property of a large estate owner at Amesbury in Wiltshire. The whole came into the control of Berkshire in 1845. The earliest known school in Wokingham was that attached to the Chantry of All Saints' Church in the first half of the 16th century.

A more direct service was available when the Staines to Reading line was completed in 1856.

Wokingham train station had, in 1980, ten employees.

In 1219 Wokingham received a Market Charter - "Market to be held peaceably every Tuesday".

The High Street was where Broad Street and The Terrace can be found today. Shute End and the Terrace was once known as La Schete and is now known as Shute End..The old building was pulled down and the present building, designed by Poulton and Woodman, (Reading architects) was opened in 1860 by Richard Neville, the fourth Lord Braybrooke.The war memorial, situated in the Annexe, in the Town Hall records the deaths of 217 Wokingham men during the 1914/18 war (World War l).Denmark Street was known as Le Don Strete and later Down Street before it was renamed in honour of the Princess of Denmark (Queen Alexandra) when she married Edward, Prince of Wales.At the Peach Street end of Cross Street stood an iron marker.

Leave a Reply